Automatically regulates pressure under flowing (residual) and non-flowing (static) conditions. Listed for use as a hose connection in Class I and Class III standpipe systems where inlet pressures require regulation.
Angle type cast brass valve with red aluminum handle. Made/assembled in the USA or China.
Female NPT Inlet x Male NH/NST Outlet.
- Low torque manual open/close handle.
- Low torque field adjustable pressure setting easily determined with color coded indication label.
- Tamper resistant protective shroud.
- 1/4” Ports (4) drilled, tapped, and plugged. Install pressure gauges to monitor upstream and downstream pressures.
- Visual Indicator for OPEN/CLOSED status.
- Setting rod included with each valve.
- Size & weight permits installation in 1700 Series Cabinet (18” x 18” x 8”).
Optional Finishes: Polished Brass (PB), Rough Chrome (RC), or Polished Chrome (PC).
Grooved inlet with adapter.
Special hose threads on male outlet (Customer to specify).
UL®/ULC® Listed to 400 PSI for flow rates up to 500 GPM.
NYC MEA # 352-91-M.
City of Denver Approved.