Sectional Floor Control Test and Drain Valve
Application: Provides the test and express drain functions for wet fire sprinkler systems.
- Compact, Single-Handle Ball Valve
- Tamper-Resistant Test Orifice and Sight Glasses
- Tapped and Plugged Port for System Access
- 2” Model Features Groove x Groove Connections
- Features Alternate Handle Locations for Difficult Installation Positions
- Complies with NFPA 13, NFPA 13D, and NFPA 13R Requirements.
- Made in the USA
Maximum working pressure: 300 PSI
Available sizes: 1", 1¼", 2"
Orifice sizes: 3/8" (2.8K), 7⁄16" (4.2K), ½" (5.6K), 17⁄32" (8.0K), 5⁄8" (11.2K, ELO), ¾" (14.0K, ESFR), and K25
- Locking Kit Available
- Repair kits are available for all TESTanDRAIN® valves. Kit includes: Adapter Gasket (1), Ball (1), Valve Seats (2), Stem Packing (1), and Stem Washer (1). Valve and orifice size must be specified when ordering.
- UL and ULC Listed (EX4019)
- FM Approved
- NYC-BSA No. 720-87-SM