Sectional Floor Control Test and Drain Valve for Systems Requiring Pressure Relief Valve
Application: Provides the test and express drain functions for wet fire sprinkler systems on multi-story installations requiring pressure relief.
- Multi-directional, Compact, Single-Handle Ball Valve
- Tamper-Resistant Test Orifice and Sight Glasses
- Relieves Excess System Pressure caused by Surges or Temperature Changes
- Shipped with Relief Valve and Bypass Drain Ports Plugged to Expedite Pressure Testing
- 2” Model Features Groove x Groove Connections
- Features Alternate Handle Locations for Difficult Installation Positions
- Model 7000 Pressure Relief Valve (UL/FM) features a flushing handle and a 175 PSI factory rating (other pressure ratings available)
- Includes Model 7500 Pressure Gauge and UL/FM Model 7600 Globe Valve
- Complies with NFPA 13 Requirements.
- Made in the USA
Maximum working pressure: 300 PSI
Available sizes: 1", 1¼", 2"
Orifice sizes: 3/8" (2.8K), 7⁄16" (4.2K), ½" (5.6K), 17⁄32" (8.0K), 5⁄8" (11.2K, ELO), ¾" (14.0K, ESFR), and K25
- Locking Kit Available
- Repair kits are available for all TESTanDRAIN® valves. Kit includes: Adapter Gasket (1), Ball (1), Valve Seats (2), Stem Packing (1), and Stem Washer (1). Valve and orifice size must be specified when ordering.
- UL and ULC Listed (EX4019 & EX4533)
- FM Approved
- NYC-BSA No. 720-87-SM
Note: It is important to note that the pressure rating of the relief valve indicates an operating range of pressure for both opening and closing of the valve. Standard relief valves are required to OPEN in a range of pressure between 90% and 105% of their rating. The valves are required to CLOSE at a pressure above 80% of that rating. The relief valve should be installed where it is easily accessible for maintenance. Care should be taken that the relief valve CANNOT be isolated from the system when the system is operational. A relief valve should NEVER have a shutoff valve or a plug downstream of its outlet.