Pre-Assembled Residential TESTanDRAIN® RiserPACK
Application: A pre-packaged economical riser assembly designed for NFPA 13D residential fire sprinkler systems.
- Bronze Riser lettered on both sides allowing right or left installation and providing required signage for flow direction, test and drain outlet, and gauge location
- Available with grooved, threaded, or thread x groove ends
- Water Flow Alarm Switch
- Model 7500 3½” Pressure Gauge
- Drain Valve w/ Test Orifice
- Made in the USA
Pressure rating: 300 PSI
Available sizes: 1”, 1¼", 1½", 2"
- 1" Models are available to meet nominal K-factor requirements of 2.8 to 5.6
- 1" Models utilize a ¾" ball valve with patented TESTanDRAIN® orifice specific outlet designed to accept either a standard garden hose or hard piped drain line
- 1¼", 1½", and 2" Models are available with orifices to meet K-factors of 2.8 to 11.2
- ¼", 1½", and 2" Models utilize a UL Listed/FM Approved Model 3011BV Inspector'sTEST™ ball valve
- Larger size risers are available on special order
UL and ULC Listed