Remote Inspector’s Test Valve With Sight Glass For Systems Requiring Pressure Relief
Application: Designed to perform the remote inspector's test function on single story systems and other applications with the benefit of locating the orifice indoors.
- Compact, Single-Handle Ball Valve
- Tamper-Resistant Test Orifice
- Complies with NFPA 13 Requirements.
- Made in the USA
Maximum working pressure: 300 PSI
Available sizes: 1"
Orifice sizes: 3/8" (2.8K), 7⁄16" (4.2K), ½" (5.6K), 17⁄32" (8.0K), 5⁄8" (11.2K, ELO)
- Repair kits are available for all TESTanDRAIN® valves. Kit includes: Adapter Gasket (1), Ball (1), Valve Seats (2), Stem Packing (1), and Stem Washer (1). Valve and orifice size must be specified when ordering.
- UL and ULC Listed (EX4019)
- FM Approved
- NYC-BSA No. 720-87-SM