Application: Accurately measures outlet static and residual water pressures and flow from 2 1/2” hose connections. The Digital VTD facilitates the initial and periodic testing of pressure regulating valves in sprinkler and standpipe systems per NFPA 13, NFPA 14, and NFPA 25 requirements. This versatile device can also be used for standpipe, fire pump, and hydrant flow testing.
The Digital Valve Testing Device incorporates state of the art technology using the SHO-FLOW® Bluetooth® flow meter (Currently Patent Pending). This flow meter allows multiple users to be connected at the same time at a distance of up to quarter mile away based on internet or hot spot connection.
Connect the SHO-FLOW Bluetooth to obtain readings of your flow rate and the total amount of water flowed. The totalizing function is handy and takes the guess work out of how much water has been flowed at each location.
The SHO-FLOW has no wires to connect and no batteries are needed. The flow meter has an unobstructed water driven turbine with built-in stream straightener that easily passes debris up to 1.7” (43 mm) in diameter. Starting at a minimum flow rate of 100 GPM (400 l/min), the water driven turbine self generates power to create a Bluetooth connection to any smart device that displays the flow rate in real time.
- Sho-Flow Digital Bluetooth (Version 4.1) Flow Meter with 2.5” female NST rocker lug swivel inlet x 2.5” male NST outlet. Flow Range 100-500 GPM (400-2000 l/min) and 300 psi max operating pressure with +/- 2.5% Full Scale Accuracy.
- Lightweight design for easy handling.
- Heavy-duty 30° Elbow with 2.5” female NST rocker lug swivel inlet x 2.5” male NST outlet.
- 1/4” Gauge Assembly with quick disconnects and snubber, 0-400 psi gauge.
- 2 1/2” Heavy-duty slow closing 2.5” female NST rocker lug swivel inlet x 2 1/2” male NST outlet gate valve for smooth opening, closing, and throttling of water flow.
- Custom carrying case included.